For BLACK+DECKER Electric Dryers with Heat Pump, Model #BDFH44M
- Heat pump dryers do not need to be vented outside. They can be installed in a location with a 240V electrical connection.
- Energy use is reduced by at least 28% compared to standard dryers
- The air inside does not get as hot as conventional dryers, so it is gentler on clothes
- Drying times will be longer than a conventional dryer
- Since air is recirculated, it creates minimal heat in the room
- The air is compressor cooled and extracted water deposits in a tank which can be easily removed and emptied. The tank can also be drained using an included drain hose.