Skip to main content
Washer not filling properly
- Filter may be clogged.
- Check Instructions on CLEANING FILTER in the Instruction Manual.
- Inlet hoses may be kinked Insufficient water supply.
- Disassemble the water inlet hose and clean the inlet point. Check that inlet hoses are not kinked or clogged.
- The washer lid is open.
- Washer will not operate if lid is open.
- Make sure lid is closed securely in order to begin operation and clear any items that may be caught under the lid.
- For Hot & Cold Water Supply Units:
- Hot and cold inlet hoses may be reversed.
- Check inlet hose connections. Make sure the hot water supply is connected to the hot inlet valve, and the cold water supply is connected to the cold inlet valve.
- Water level is too low.
- Make sure that both hot and cold water faucets are turned on all the way.
- This is a high efficiency washer.
- The water will not normally cover the clothes. The fill level is optimized for the wash motion to achieve the best wash performance.
- Water inlet valve may be damaged. In these cases, contact customer service for replacement.