There are a number of issues that could be causing the unit to not turn on. Please see below.
- Check to make sure air conditioner is plugged in securely. Always check by removing the plug, waiting 10 seconds, then plugging unit in again securely.
- Machine is not plugged in correctly. Make sure plug is properly plugged into a grounded outlet. Contact an electrician if 3-prong grounded outlets are not available.
- Power of outlet is not meeting electrical requirements of unit. We recommend only using power outlets rated for the electrical requirements of the unit or higher.
- Ensure that the air conditioner is the only unit plugged into the wall receptacle. It is recommended to not share outlets with air conditioners.
- Check the current device on the plug. Power supply cord usually has two buttons: TEST and RESET. Press the TEST button until you hear a click and the RESET button pops out. Then press the RESET button until a click and the button is engaged. Power supply cord should now supply electricity to the unit.
- Check for a blown circuit or fuse. A main circuit breaker may have been tripped due to electrical requirements. Test the outlet with another appliance if circuit breaker is operating properly.
- The room temperature could be lower than the set temperature on the air conditioner. Reset the temperature.
- Recommended to NOT use with an adapter, extension cord or power strip. Unit should not be connected using any extension or adapter.