There are a number of issues that could be causing the unit to not turn on. Please see below.
- Check for a blown circuit or fuse. A main circuit breaker may have been tripped due to electrical requirements.
- Check wire connections and ensure proper installation in your Instruction Manual.
- CAUTION!; Make sure main power is turned off.
- Make sure forward/reverse switch is firmly in right or left position.
- Fan will not operate when switch is in the middle.
- If the fan still will not start, contact a qualified electrician.
- Do not attempt to troubleshoot internal electrical connections yourself.
- If remote is being used, check batteries.