There are a number of issues that could be causing the unit to not turn on. Please see below.
- Check to make sure air cooler is plugged in securely. Always check by removing the plug, waiting 10 seconds, then plugging unit in again securely.
- Machine is not plugged in correctly. Make sure plug is properly plugged into a grounded outlet. Contact an electrician if 3-prong grounded outlets are not available.
- Power of outlet is not meeting electrical requirements of unit. We recommend only using power outlets rated for the electrical requirements of the unit or higher. Ensure that the air cooler is the only unit plugged into the wall receptacle. It is recommended to not share outlets with air coolers and air conditioners.
- Check for a blown circuit or fuse. A main circuit breaker may have been tripped due to electrical requirements. Test the outlet with another appliance if circuit breaker is operating properly.
- Recommended to NOT use with an adapter, extension cord or power strip. Unit should not be connected using any extension or adapter.