There are a number of issues that could be causing the unit to not blow cool air. Please see below for troubleshooting solutions.
- Not enough water in the tank. Refill the water tank. Refer to the EVAPORATIVE COOLER SET-UP section of your manual.
- The Cooling/Humidity feature is off and the button was not pressed. Activate by pressing the Cooling/Humidity button.
- There may be other heat sources in the room. Remove or turn off any alternate heat sources if possible.
- Filter may be blocked by dust and debris. Clean or replace the air filter.
- Pump is not working. Contact Customer Service for support.