Skip to main content
- Temperature setting is not properly adjusted. Set the temperature control dial to a colder setting.
- Door may have been open for an extended period of time.
- Only open the door as long as necessary.
- Check door gasket for proper seal around frame.
- A large quantity of warm food was placed in the refrigerator within the last 24 hours. Set the temperature control dial to a colder setting temporarily.
- Refrigerator is near a heat source. Look in the "Protection From Heat & Moisture" section of your manual.