A couple of issues could be preventing the dishwasher from operating normally:
- Improper loading. Load the dishwasher as suggested in the directions.
- Too little rinse-aid. Increase the amount of rinse-aid/Refill the rinse-aid dispenser.
- Dishes are removed too soon. Do not empty your dishwasher immediately after washing. Open the door slightly so that the steam can escape. Begin unloading the dishwasher only once the dishes are barely warm to the touch. Empty the low basket first. This prevents water from dropping off dishes in the upper basket.
- Wrong program selection. In short program the washing temperature is lower. This also lowers cleaning performance. Choose a program with a long washing time.
- Using cutlery with a low-quality coating. Water drainage is more difficult with these items. Cutlery or dishes of this type are not suitable for washing in the dishwasher.