Make sure the pump button on the display board is pressed and the pump light is on.
NOTE: Normally, when the pump function is active and after the water is full, the pump will start to work again after approximately 10 mins. The unit will stop and restart to work when the water tank is full again. The pump operating noise is usually loud and the pump will not always continue to run. It will resume after a while and stop and then repeat to prevent overuse and overheating.
In instances where the pump is not working correctly and effectively, see solutions below.
- Check the pump hose connection, make sure the hose is connected properly.
- Clean the pump filter often.
- Possible clog or debris is preventing the pump from draining or working efficiently.
- Make sure the pump drainage kit is properly installed and secure before start pump function.
- Use original piping.
- Using non-standard drainage pipes may cause system failure.
- Make sure the drain cover is tightened.
- A loose drain cover will prevent the unit from working properly.
- Make sure the rubber washer is in place.
- If a rubber washer is missing or not secure, the unit will not function properly.